Athletic Video Ops - Graphics (Intermittent Worker 2018)
Job no: 496017
Position type: Intermittent Worker
Department: 890117 - Athletics - Video Operations
Location: Main Campus - Starkville, MS
Categories: Intermittent Worker
Position Open Date:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates videotape cameras in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
2. Designs, transports, set up, and operate production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
3. Edits video tape segments on a variety of tape formats.
4. Designs event-advertising materials.
5. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Communication or related field.
Instructions for Applying:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend