Salary Grade/Salary Minimum:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Maintenance and supervision of research and field monitoring; 2) Conduct field studies on water related research, aquaculture projects, and other areas as needed; 3) Writing of reports and publications; 4) Supervision of student labor; other duties assigned by supervisor.
1) Master's Degree in agriculture, with a concentration in engineering technology, or related field.
2) One year of related experience the duties and responsibilities specified.
Experience with water quality and quantity monitoring.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1) Statistical analysis and scientific writing
2) Computer modeling of aquatic systems
3) Precision agriculture data and analysis
3) Water management
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
The applicant must have the ability to perform routine office work and field work in inclement weather in the summer climate, including long hours and weekends.
Contingent upon continued availability of funding.
Instructions for Applying:
Apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume, and a copy of your transcript(s).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.