Salary Grade/Salary Minimum:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop reports and provides analysis necessary to plan and complete various projects and assignments for Director of Athletics.
2. Prepare presentations for Director of Athletics at a variety of campus and off-campus functions and meetings.
3. Operate master sports calendar for department.
4. Responsible for helping train camp workers on policies and procedures, coordinating camp dates with all camps and facilities, and reviewing camp budgets.
5. Assist the Athletics Business Office with monitoring and updating the policies and procedures manual for the Athletic Department.
6. Assist Director of Athletics with facilitating on-campus visits of donors and former student-athletes.
7. Perform additional duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics or Athletic Department Administrators.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations, or related field with one year of experience in collegiate athletics.
At least two years of experience in an Athletic Department setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to work concurrently on several tasks and/or projects.
3. Ability to work on nights and weekends.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
Job frequently requires standing, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping/kneeling/ crouching/ crawling, talking, hearing, handling objects with hands, and lifting up to 10 pounds.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Instructions for Applying:
Apply online an attach a resume and cover letter.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.