The selected candidate will assist the Director of Football Technology in the administration of various technology activities and projects within the Football Office.
Salary Grade: 13
Please see Staff Compensation Structure or Skilled Crafts and Service Maintenance Compensation Schedule for salary ranges. For salary grade UC, these positions are "Unclassified" and salary ranges are determined by the hiring department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support to football coaches’ offices, meeting rooms, support staff, and football facility.
• Assist in XOS content management.
• Assist with football practices and games.
• Maintain and organize video equipment, accessories, and other storage items.
• Manage all meeting spaces in complex and away games.
• Meeting room preparation.
• Oversee data entry (PFF) and reporting.
• Assist with recruiting events.
• Assist with summer football camps and NFL events.
• Technical support across multiple sports as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Football Technology and Senior Associate AD for Football.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization with one (1) year of experience working in college athletics or professional sports.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. XOS Thunder/Dragonfly Knowledge required;
2. Strong communication, interpersonal, facilitation, and organizational skills;
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
4. Demonstrates sensitivity;
5. Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision;
6. Must be a person of integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and institutional rules;
7. Ability to work long and irregular hours;
8. Ability to travel.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
Frequent interruptions based on changing priorities; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
Regularly involves lifting, bending or other physical exertion. Often exposed to one or more elements such as heat, cold, noise, dirt, chemicals, etc.
Job frequently requires walking, standing, lifting, sitting, reaching, talking, hearing, and handling objects with hands.
Instructions for Applying:
Attach cover letter and Resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity, status as a U.S. veteran, and/or any other status protected by applicable law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.