Helps organize and coordinate all events and reunions for Athletic Department and Bulldog Club; assist Athletic Director with speaking engagements and various projects; provides customer service to Bulldog Club members and season ticket holders on a daily basis.
Please see Staff Compensation Structure or Skilled Crafts and Service Maintenance Compensation Schedule for salary ranges. For salary grade UC, these positions are "Unclassified" and salary ranges are determined by the hiring department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and coordinate all Athletic Department and Bulldog Club events and reunions.
• Assist Athletic Director and Bulldog Club administrators with donor communications.
• Provide customer assistance daily to Bulldog Club members, ticket holders, and donor prospects.
• Assist Athletic Director with social media accounts and communications.
• Prepare presentations for Athletic Director’s speaking engagements.
• Perform meeting prep work and research as assigned by Athletic Director.
• Initiate communications between Athletic Director and current and former student-athletes.
• Assist with hosting visitors of the Athletic Director and Bulldog Club.
• Assist Athletic Director as needed at athletic events.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations or related field with one (1) year of working experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate with various constituents.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
• Ability to work long hours, including nights and weekends.
• Knowledge of NCAA and SEC rules and regulations.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
• Frequent- External imposed deadlines; set and revised beyond one’s control; interruptions influence priorities; difficult to anticipate nature or volume of work with certainty beyond a few days; meeting of deadlines and coordination of unrelated activities are key to position; involves conflict-resolution or similar interactions involving emotional issues or stress on a regular basis.
• Occasional and/or light lifting required. Limited exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, etc., but none to the point of being disagreeable. May involve minor safety hazards where likely result would be cuts, bruises, etc.
• Job frequently requires sitting, reaching, talking, hearing, handling objects with hands.
• Job occasionally requires standing, walking, stooping/kneeling/crouching/crawling, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
• Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
Instructions for Applying:
Link to apply: http://explore.msujobs.msstate.edu/
Attach cover letter and Resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity, status as a U.S. veteran, and/or any other status protected by applicable law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.